Title: SEO Strategist
Location: US National – Remote
Insider Inc. is looking for an SEO Strategist to join our team. The Search Strategy team is dedicated to supporting our business, journalists, and products with a mission to grow Insider’s organic audience, by building the industry’s most comprehensive search toolkit.
Insider Inc. strives to become the most loved journalism brand in the world, and the SEO Strategist plays a crucial role in expanding our audience and creating loyal readers from search referrals.
If you have a keen interest in understanding how Google gets content in front of users, and a passion for problem-solving at scale then this job is for you! Please read on and apply below.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with a team of search-focused strategists to deliver on our search strategy and monitor metrics for success in organic search performance.
- Review and analyze SEO performance and make recommendations for improvements on both small-scale and wide-ranging efforts.
- Develop relationships with our editorial and business partners to enhance their knowledge of SEO and its benefits.
- Help identify challenges and opportunities from industry news, competitive and market analysis, product health monitoring, and user research.
- Gather data and work with the team to brainstorm ideas and formulate experiments.
- Understand needs from business stakeholders, and provide data-informed recommendations.
- Support tentpole projects as needed.
Who You Are:
- You have SEO experience in the news space.
- You have experience with keyword research, content analysis, and seasonal planning.
- You have a working knowledge of how the elements of a page impact SEO.
- You have experience in competitive research and devising actionable insights.
- You are comfortable sifting through and analyzing data.
- You’re able to balance advocacy for the user, the business, and technology
- You are curious, observant, and drawn to asking people why they do the things they do.
- You’re a proactive and positive thinker who takes initiative in solving problems.
- You follow SEO news and industry updates.
- You’re organized, great at time management, and can juggle multiple priorities.
Salary – 72K – 76K – Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. Insider offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits.