Senior Website Experience Manager
This job is available in 50 locations
About the role:
The Digital and Marketing Sciences team is looking for an inspirational leader to transform Blackbaud’s global web properties into high-performing demand generation engines that support our brand while driving customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
The ideal candidate has empathy for the visitor and knows how to balance visitor needs with company goals. As an experienced B2B website leader, you are a blend of web expert, tech enthusiast, a/b testing aficionado, data-driven decision-maker, and expert project manager who will:
- Inspire and lead a team to manage all of Blackbaud’s web properties
- Stay passionate and up-to-date on the evolving marketing technology landscape and know how to implement and optimize that tech across the ecosystem
- Be a collaborative and innovative technologist and problem-solver and thrive off of analyzing current state to find efficiencies and optimizations while empowering and leading the team to drive change and challenge status quo
- Embrace a test and learn mindset that values iteration and speed-to-market over perfection
- Be analytical by nature and use data to drive strategy and influence and make decisions
If you have a passion for all things digital and are ready to be a part of a tech company and team where the word “culture” really means something and where giving back and supporting social good are the mission, we’d love to chat.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use data and analytics to drive the roadmaps for each of our properties and build the strategy for how they work together to support our goals.
- Constantly monitor traffic, funnel conversion, page performance metrics and ROI to deliver improved performance while creating a cadence for sharing actionable insights with stakeholders
- Work with demand teams to drive qualified traffic growth as well as conversion and engagement at all stages of the buying and customer lifecycle.
- Oversee and evolve website optimization to improve user experience and conversion using A/B and user testing to inform changes
- Partner with our Marketing Automation, Demand Generation, Marketing Sciences, and IT leaders to develop and manage our integrated martech stack strategy and make that technology come to life on our digital properties.
- Lead design and UX efforts with external agencies while partnering with brand and development partners to ensure that designs meet standards and can be brought to market in a scalable way.
- Be the expert on our content management system and drive enhancements to architecture that drive scalability for content creators across regions.
- Partner with international marketing teams to deliver a localized digital presence that represents our brand and offering in region and delivers localized campaigns to visitors.
- Partner with marketing automation to jointly manage privacy initiatives including GDPR and CCPA.
What we’ll want you to have:
- 5+ years experience in leading website experience strategy programs for B2B, conversion-oriented SaaS websites
- 3+ years people management experience
- Deep domain expertise with SEO, tag management, web analytics, A/B testing, session recordings, and tag management platforms (Adobe Analytics and VWO a plus)
- Experience managing UX, design, and development and CMS projects with inside teams and external vendors
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Superb written and verbal communication skills including delivering presentations
- Strong at multi-tasking and project management skills with a team player mentality
- Strong bias towards action
- Success managing multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
The starting base pay is $117,200.00 to $157,500.00. Blackbaud may pay more or less based on employee qualifications, market value, Company finances, and other operational considerations.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-first workforce
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Volunteer for vacation
- Opportunities to connect to build community and belonging
- Pet insurance, legal and identity protection
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment program