Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is a remote workplace with headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. This position can be based remotely in the United States. #LI-Remote
About the Role:
Matterport is seeking a talented and passionate Content Manager to lead the day-to-day management and publishing of content on our global website. You will be responsible for ensuring every piece of content on our site is engaging, accurate and high-performing. You will work closely with cross-functional partners from product, design, engineering, marketing, sales and support on a multitude of projects and programs that ensure our customer’s web experience is world-class!
What you will do:
- Own the day-to-day content management and publishing in support of product launches, marketing activities and regular website maintenance
- Execute all site publishing activities including page-level creation, formatting, editing and translations/localization
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Design and Engineering to maintain existing templates as well as develop new templates, patterns and components
- Ensure that all site content is accurate, consistent, on brand, bug-free and accessible for everyone
- Proactively monitor, report and improve site performance through the entire customer journey from SEO and PPC through check-out conversion
- Work with cross-functional partners to plan for, develop and maintain integrations with tools/systems such as Qualified, SalesForce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Hotjar, New Relic, etcâ€¦
- Document and train team members on key processes, workflows and best-practices
- Provide project/traffic management on all projects and programs
- Actively prioritize the work of multiple projects, assignments, and launches in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment
Who you are:
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
- 7-10 years of comparable experience as a web content manager
- Mastery of Drupal & Contentful CMS platforms
- Experience working with Marketo, SalesForce, Qualified, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Hotjar, Full Story, New Relic
- Demonstrable experience creating high-performing web content
- Experience with localization and managing content for a global audiences
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing CMS issues
- Experience in business process improvement and reengineering
- Proven record of the ability to manage ambiguity effectively
- Excellent written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work with others in a growth environment
- High degree of ownership and accountability
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple project or assignments
- Highly detail-oriented, organized and patient
Perks & Benefits:
For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
- * Comprehensive health plans â€“ 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees â€“ Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- * 401k
- Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits