This is a US #remote or Canada #remote position!
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’OrÃ©al, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the Role/ The Opportunity:
If you have a knack for writing clear concise technical documentation, and you want to work in a collaborative and innovative team, this could be the perfect role for you!
The Documentation team at Sitecore is looking for a Senior Technical Writer or a Programmer Writer (API writer) located in Eastern Canada (Ontario and Quebec) or Eastern United States, to join us at our office in Gatineau or in Minneapolis. We’ll also consider candidates who are interested in working remotely.
The Doc team includes colleagues in Canada, Denmark, Belgium, and Ireland, and we’re set for some significant growth this year! You’ll be joining Sitecore at an exciting time, as we’re growing our product portfolio and putting more focus on SaaS.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with SMEs to gather input for documentation.
- Write documentation for developers, including descriptions of how to use APIs, and code snippets.
- Use community feedback to prioritize and improve our documentation.
- Depending on your experience: help to form the strategy and plans for the next generation of our documentation!
What You Need to Succeed:
- You have worked as a technical writer for at least 5 years and have experience of creating content for developers, and of working with SaaS products. You can read and write code.
- Alternatively, you are a developer with outstanding and proven writing skills and would like to transition to a writer’s role.
- You are quick to understand new technologies and communicate their inherent complexities in a simple, straightforward fashion.
- You are curious and inquisitive with a structured and independent approach to completing your assignments.
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are passionate about creating high-quality documentation that meets the needs of customers and partners.
- You have an impeccable command of written and spoken English.
Why you should click â€˜Apply’:
- We are passionate about new technologies and growing! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture!Â Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably. You can find out more about our company culture, a typical day in the Engineering team, and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel.
- Great benefits!Â We offer a competitive compensation package including competitive base salary, annual bonus, and strong benefits program.