Headspace Health is the world’s most accessible and comprehensive digital mental health and wellbeing platform. Headspace and Ginger have come together at a critical moment of global need. Headspace Health will democratize mental health and wellbeing so people around the world are supported by a full spectrum of affordable care. In addition to its vast library of mindfulness and meditation content, our behavioral health system offers emotional support, guidance, therapy, and medication from professional coaches, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists, respectively.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Headspace Health is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
About the Role
As a Senior Associate Product Operations Technical Solutions, you’ll work directly with our Clinical Care Team, comprised of coaches and clinicians. This role will live within the Clinical Care Operations organization but will also work closely with our Product and Engineering teams on a complete end-to-end product lifecycle experience. This includes betas, go-to-market strategies, internal documentation and trainings, post-launch technical support escalations, bug triaging and prioritization, and tracking product enhancement feedback. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires strong communication skills with technical and non-technical teams alike. Most importantly, you want to help the helpers.
About you & requirements
- Work directly with our Clinical Care Team as the point-of-contact for any product related questions or issues.
- Develop extensive knowledge of our products, including common technical challenges, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Drive Clinical Product betas and go-to-market strategies as new features and products are rolled out for our Clinical Care Team.
- Own product launch readiness to ensure that the Clinical Care Team is ready with the information and processes required to support new products.
- Collect, quantify, & prioritize product feedback from the Clinical Care Team to be considered by Product and Engineering teams for future development and to assess current product health.
- Utilize advanced technical troubleshooting to verify unexpected product behavior and work with product engineers to de-bug technical issues.
- Have a fundamental understanding of how the Clinical Care Team uses the product and advocate on their behalf to ensure they have the tools to be successful.
- Build scalable solutions and processes to optimize workflows.
What you’ve accomplished
- 5+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with Product and Engineering teams.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support and/or client management role.
- Ability to develop a deep technical understanding of a complex product and explain nuances to a non-technical audience.
- Comfort learning new technologies and systems.
- Ability to identify repeated user-facing issues and propose scalable solutions and/or processes to address them.
- Strong critical thinking and data-analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and are great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in other user-facing roles that require time-sensitive responses.
- Experience with SQL or willingness to learn