Sr. Technical Recruiter
What You’ll Be a Part Of:
ActionIQ brings order to Customer Experience (CX) chaos. Our CX Hub empowers everyone to be a CX champion by giving business teams the freedom to explore and take action on customer data, while helping technical teams regain control of where data lives and how it is used. We are backed by top-tier VCs Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and First Mark Capital. Enterprise brands such as Autodesk, M&T Bank, The New York Times, Neiman Marcus, Hertz, and many more use our CX Hub to drive growth through extraordinary customer experiences.
The Team You’ll Join: The People team at ActionIQ partners with the business to design, develop and implement strategies that will attract, engage, and develop employees. As a Sr. Technical Recruiter at ActionIQ, you will use data and creativity to attract diverse talent in order to help our hiring managers build high-performing, inclusive teams. We are looking for someone who has recruited tech talent in a full-cycle capacity, and who has solid knowledge of the current market landscape. If you join us, you’ll be part of a small, mighty, growing team working on programs and policies that will help the organization scale to the next level.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Work closely with leaders within the People team and across the business to influence and deliver an outstanding candidate and interview experience
- Source potential candidates on platforms beyond LinkedIn
- Create and maintain a strong network of diverse candidates through multiple channels of engagement
- Participate in and manage additional recruiting-related projects and initiatives
- Build collaborative relationships with hiring teams across the organization
- Use a data-driven approach to propose various sourcing and recruiting strategies
If you asked us to sum up the Sr. Technical Recruiter role in four points, we’d say:
What You Need:
- Preferably 5+ years of technical recruiting experience with a proven track record in sourcing and engaging passive candidates
- The ability to develop strategic sourcing and recruiting strategies beyond LinkedIn
- Experience in the Tech startup space
- Proven experience building strong relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- A data-driven approach to recruiting
- Experience helping to build a solid employer brand in the tech community
- Inclusive sourcing and recruiting practices
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Top-notch health insurance benefits, including 12-weeks paid parental leave
- We have a beautiful office right on Madison Square Park, and our NYC-based employees come into the office three days a week. Office perks include catered lunches, a stocked kitchen with beverages and snacks, and weekly happy hours.
- Check out this blog post to learn about the new AIQ CX Hub – the next chapter for us, our customers and the future of customer experience.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunities for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.
In accordance with ActionIQ policies and our commitment to prioritizing the health and safety of our employees, all office-based positions will require proof of COVID vaccination, including a booster shot, prior to entering the office. Remote employees and guests who visit the office must also provide proof of vaccination prior to entry. Our COVID-19 health and safety protocols may change over time as local and national guidance and regulations evolve.