Title: Senior Technical Project Manager | RV Home
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative Senior Technical Project Manager to drive the technical implementation of new strategic products across multiple work streams within the RV Home business unit. You will be a key point of contact for a diverse cross-functional team that will look to you for leadership and guidance. This is a highly visible role, offering the opportunity to interact internally and externally across senior levels of the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with diverse teams to develop, organize, and execute cross-functional plans for delivering tools / systems / integrations that drive growth.
- Balance business needs versus technical constraints. Assertively hold all parties accountable to strategic goals.
- Work with our Directors of Engineering and Product to coordinate the technical development effort, track/drive the project, and manage the operational implementation process.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and make tradeoffs; encourage smart risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit; identify interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream problems.
- Discover the true requirements underlying feature requests; recommend alternative technical approaches; work with engineering and product leadership to determine level of effort and meet aggressive timelines
- Coordinate meetings with stakeholders and provide updates.
- Roadmap and prioritize with engineering teams and stakeholders to determine strategic priority projects.
- Assess incoming feature requests and work with engineering teams to determine level of effort.
- Own progress tracking and reporting on all workstreams. Facilitate meetings and effectively communicate project expectations and deadlines to team members and stakeholders.
- Set and manage expectations around work that is required to launch and maintain key revenue programs through exceptional communication, kick off meetings and consistent on-time deliverables
- Strategically and tactfully communicate deliverables, red flags and accountability for next steps with thoughtful timelines, to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage time tracking and software capitalization estimates for work being developed
- Act as Scrum Master/Agile Coach for teams.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience leading large, cross-functional technical projects
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful program/project management
- Possess a thorough understanding of software processes (development, configuration, testing, and deployment)
- Experience managing efforts implementing and maintaining web and API standards
- Proven track record of developing and refining process
- Ability to work cross functionally on multiple projects with varying stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- PMP, CAPM, or Scrum Master Certified
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.