Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas. CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery platform. For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, the CloudBees Platform builds on Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Feature Management (FM), Release Orchestration (RO), and DevOps Analytics to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release orchestration (ARO) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for engagement with the product team and set direction for software development and platforms within top tier accounts
- Will work with external clients to understand requirements and provide help pre-sales and post-sales functions
- Work closely with Security and Product teams
- Drill down and define architectural vision, strategy and roadmap, from the overall enterprise platform architecture, backed by business case / ROI, aligned to the business needs (including end user requirements)
- Solution for, define, design, document, deliver upon and continually improve Azure elements in the overall Platform Architecture of the company, including on functional requirements, application performance, scale, deployment infrastructure capacity and security
- Collaborate with stakeholders including the Head of Platform Architecture, Product Development teams, R&D function TechOps team and other functions to socialize the solutions, steer their adoption, sustenance, and continual improvement
- Establish tech stacks, tools, processes, and governance thereof, covering architecture / design reviews
- Define, decide, and document platform architecture road-map choices, with detailed recommendations addressing both functional and non-functional requirements (scale, security, performance, etc.), including but not limited to:
- Schedule, plan, and execute POCs, Pilots, and workshops for Top Tier Accounts
- Create reusable components and frameworks within the Product Development eco system
- Create application frameworks that allow for innovation with the Product Development Team
- Create and implement integration mechanisms and models
- Create, review, and enhance common services
- Includes decisions on tech stacks, tools, processes, and associated governance including for automation / DevOps CI / CD, etc.
- Optimize and simplify the existing architecture, where essential.
What the Role Requires
- Experience of any SaaS platforms used by a high volume of subscribers/customers.
- Strong background and experience of implementing solutions on premise or in cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A thought leader with industry presence. with significant contributions through speaking in seminars / webinars, tech talks, white papers / PoV (points of view), townhalls, techno-blogs, industry journal articles and suchlike
- Communicate the product and data architecture to other groups and ensure the adherence and the value-added of enterprise methodologies and standards.
- Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy.
- Define and promote software and data security standards aligned with security policy.
- Understanding or networking principles, application architectures, infrastructure, cloud, and databases.
- Ability to support business case justification using business scenario modelling and perform benefits analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cloud Platform experience (AWS, GCP, MS Azure)
- Proven subject matter expertise, deep knowledge, and rich experience in Cloud architecture and surrounding tooling.
- Expertise in multiple architecture / design patterns and identifying and effectively applying them, based on the needs of the business
- Proven ability to deliver technical artifacts on time with high quality, to a diverse audience
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities