Employer: Conagra Brands
As a Senior Systems Analyst – Software Development Lead, you will provide oversight to delivery of development across the enterprise, while applying concepts and methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking and DevOps. Applying skills to promote optimization and continuous improvement, partnering with 3rd Party’s to provide services, and manage application assets and financials. You will have experience leading teams, managing projects, and developing Windows and web applications in multiple environments. They will be focused on automation, collaboration, and making processes both secure and easy to use.
- Provide process and technical guidance in all areas of application development, implementation, and governance
- Lead and help determine product prioritization and technology road maps with development vendor resources and integration resources.
- Develop product delivery plans, including system integrator selection, product architecture and design, ensures strict standard adherence and provides overall technical direction
- Influential in determining solution paths for both technical and business problems. Recommend process changes and system solutions to meet requirements.
- Minimize manual work through automation.
- Lead and Maintain discipline around build and release operations, best-practices, and protocols across the entire development team
- Partner across IT and the business to support agile application development, file systems management, DevOps and short-cycle iterations to provide value.
- Oversee and provide guidance to multiple IT Outsourcer developers for application administration, development and configuration.
- Maintain a deep working relationship with IT support partners to ensure the right focus and outcomes for Production Support and CPI’s, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Research and pilot creative frameworks, methodologies, and technology. Always strive to improve personal skillet, evaluating new trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science or computer information systems
- 5+ years of experience using .NET, C#, object-oriented programming
- Advanced knowledge of the latest web technologies, methodologies, and frameworks (e.g. Angular, .NET Core, OpenUI5, Webservices (SOAP/REST))
- Experience creating complex, performant, data models in different technologies (SQL, Oracle, etc)
- Versed in Project Management, Agile and DevOps methodologies. Experience leading development teams, completing projects on time and within budget.
- Strict adherence to best-practices and department coding standards
- A test-driven (TDD) mindset and has experience with unit testing using libraries
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment interfacing with many different user and stakeholder groups
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, R, Javascipt, Powershell)
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position will be 100% remote and you may occasionally be asked to visit our Chicago or Omaha office for business meetings.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)