Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
The Digital team at Vistaprint delivers SaaS products that small businesses use to get online and market their business things like websites, domains, email, social media, and search engine listing tools. We help small businesses build their online identity and engage with their customers across the digital landscape. Our solutions are a strategic mix of world-class partnerships and home-grown products. As with everything else, small business marketing is moving online and Vistaprint Digital wants to propel our existing customers forward and attract a new breed of customers to our platform. We’d love to have you join us too.
What You Will Do:
- Build highly interactive, responsive user experiences that delight our customers
- Develop a new technology stack at the core of the Vistaprint customer experience and business strategy
- Collaborate closely with Product, User Experience, Analysts, and Designers to overcome sophisticated challenges with innovative technical solutions
- Make a significant impact on a critical aspect of the business
- Grow your skills every day by working on exciting problems with talented engineers
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 3+ years of experience working as a software developer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment
- Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, massively scaled, innovative software
- Knowledge in developing web UIs using React or similar frameworks in addition to foundational front-end technologies such as JS, HTML, and CSS
- Mastery of at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, etc.)
- Familiarity with building and consuming RESTful and rest-like APIs
Nice to Have:
- Can do mindset and problem-solving skills regardless of the technology
- Collaborative by nature you enjoy solving problems with other people
- Strong ability to communicate with diverse audiences (including technical, non-technical, and senior management) and the desire to work with a cross-cultural team
- Knowledge of DevSecOps best practices and experience with CI/CD tools
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud technologies
- A passion for improving the lives of customers by delivering great software
- A willingness to contribute across technical domains working in new technologies and learning new skills.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.