Want to be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company with an innovative solution? Are you passionate about technology, and eager to explore the latest trends within the cybersecurity space? Are you a motivated, self-starter, that enjoys learning and seeking opportunities to develop your skillset? If you have these qualities and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced, environment, please send us your resume. This is a remote position, however, the candidate must reside in the Southeast or Mid-Atlantic region.
- Architect, develop and maintain secure, reliable, and scalable cloud services and APIs.
- Build tools and automation to improve the developer experience and quality of our code.
- Deliver with observability in mind to measure performance, quality, costs, security, and user value.
- Collaborate in a remote, cross-functional team environment to creatively solve key use cases.
- Review teammates’ pull requests.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Generally, 4+ years of professional experience delivering services and solutions with:
- Scalable, distributed architecture
- RESTful APIs and API-first design
- Message queues
- Cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Automated tests
- Metrics and logging to monitor quality, performance, and usage
- Secure design, understanding common security vulnerabilities
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Performance and load testing
- Able to negotiate difficult tradeoffs such as quality vs speed.
- Help to foster a learning organization through systems thinking, personal mastery, mental models, shared vision, and team learning.
- Favor experimentation and data-informed decisions.
- Welcome feedback and provide it constructively to others.
- Communicate effectively â€“ we want to know your thoughts and input!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field desirable.
- Must be a US citizen.
Technologies we use:
- Python, Shell script
- Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
- Docker containers, Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services and other cloud providers
- Message queues
- Terraform and Ansible
NetAbstraction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.