Employer: Endpoint Clinical
The Senior Software Developer, Product is responsible for designing/implementing product features, resolve product defects, and innovate elegant solutions to solve complex, industry specific challenges. The position requires a highly self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere. The position allows for opportunities to lead and architect SaaS driven software solutions to deliver integrated mobile and web based applications.
*This position can be based remotely in the US.
- Understanding the individual product requirements for the future product release development and innovation
- Being conversant across front and back-end development to make modifications and enhancements across all aspects of the system.
- Ongoing interaction with designers, project managers and testing on application usability, features and performance.
- Interpret wireframes and requirements documents into sound technical solutions.
- Work on projects from product requirements to launch, including code review, unit testing, testing and deployment.
- Documents his/her work thoroughly in order to adhere to company Standard Operating Procedures, Audits Requirements, Peer Training and Peer Code Review
- Evangelize emerging technologies and the intelligent integration of them into our product suite.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or appropriate experience
- Overall 5+ years’ experience with system design and development of web applications
- Professional work experience with:
- Visual Studio 2012 and above
- MVC framework
- Writing database driven ASP.NET applications (.net 4.0+ required)
- Developing REST web services using C# .NET, ASP.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server, Entity framework and LINQ
- Ability to use unit testing tools and embrace test driven development
- Experienced in debugging and profiling ASP.NET applications
- Experience with OO design patterns
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience working with SCM platforms such as Subversion, TFS
- Technical project experience, including analyzing, documenting and designing software system architectures
- Experience with secure application development (website and web services security) is a plus
- Mobile application development is a plus
- User Experience design experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Attentive listening skills.