Title: Senior Site Reliability Engineering- Platform
Location: Lincolnshire, IL US | Remote
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer who will be responsible to provide services for Engineers and SQA to build, provision, deploy, manage and trace their application stacks in AWS and other Cloud Platforms. You will drive standards, tooling and services that are used by internal teams for all aspects of running an application. This role can work remotely.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Write, build and deploy services globally and at scale and how best to write tools to automate the entire development lifecycle.
- Be involved with building and scaling within and across multiple regions for services that utilize Java applications, Docker, MySQL, Kubernetes and AWS Services
- Work on projects from the design phase so you will have the context to help with everything else on the journey to production and beyond.
- Lead technical discussions and debugging sessions alongside development engineers during major incidents
- Opportunity to design and lay out the foundation for a observability platform
- Participate in the On-Call rotation, and help refine the process
- Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with AWS
- Strong Linux system administration skills
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience working with testing and performance automation frameworks
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience with container management technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Familiarity with Incident, Change and Operations Management
- Self-sufficient, self-managed, self-motivated; must be effective working both independently and as part of a team
What’s In It for You:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, equity grant, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.