Senior SEM Specialist
- Remote, United States
- Marketing (MK)
- Full time
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is looking for a Senior SEM Specialist (preferably located in CST, MST or PST Time Zone due to the remote location of the current team) to help manage multi-million dollar investments and scale campaigns for INTERNATIONAL markets and emerging lines of products. This position will help build channel strategy, implement tactical plans, ensure best-in-class channel operations, achieve growth targets and drive positive ROI for both online purchases and sales leads. The ideal candidate is analytical, collaborative and creative, and demonstrates a growth mindset.
Be ready to have a direct impact on Zoom’s global SEM campaign portfolio by:
- Helping to develop channel strategy and lead day-to-day operations with hands-on tactical implementation and optimizations
- Evaluating campaign performance by market and by product, identify trend drivers, deliver insights, and provide data-driven recommendations for bidding and budget allocation, to achieve leads/sales growth and ROI targets
- Proactively looking for growth opportunities and apply your knowledge of keyword governance, messaging standards, landing page architecture and best practices to run tests, measurement and iterations
- Building strong relationships with Marketing Operations, Integrated Marketing, Field Marketing teams and Product Marketing teams, to learn and understand their business objectives and provide support through SEM efforts
- Collaborating with the Web Team, e-Commerce Team and Analytics Team on tagging management, as well as custom landing page development and testing to improve customer experience coming from SEM campaigns and improve conversion rates
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and new features within existing publishers and platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree is REQUIRED
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing large SEM investments
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of global search publishers (Google, Microsoft, Naver), related ad tech platforms (SA360, Kenshoo), and competitive research tools (SEMRush, etc)
- In-depth understanding in digital marketing metrics including CPC, CVR, CPA and ROAS
- Proficiency in productivity suites and experience with web analytics platform such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills. Proven competency working with large data sets and elaborating graphs
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to focus and prioritize efficiently in a fast-paced high-growth company
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience driving growth for B2B and B2C companies
- Experience managing growing international markets and/or language proficiency in German, Japanese, Korean, French, or Italian
- Familiarity and experience with SQL
- Experience with attribution modeling
- Passion for marketing, analytics, automation & technology
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.