Employer: Piper Companies
Piper Companies is seeking a fully remote Sr. Security Consultant to join an industry leading cyber advisory firm. The Security Consultant will work within a fast paced and highly collaborative environment to support the mission of offering world class incident response services to clients.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Security Consultant include:
- Lead investigations, from kickoff through to post-breach remediation, with customers.
- Identify and investigate incidents to understand cause and extent of a breach leveraging technical tooling and threat intelligence sources.
- Leverage findings from the investigation to develop and articulate expert level opinions to both technical and executive audiences.
Qualifications for the Sr Security Consultant include:
- Five or more years of experience in incident response, including commonly used tools such as EnCase and two or more of the following: (Windows disk and memory forensics, Unix or Linux disk and memory forensics, Mac Forensics, Mobile forensics, Network traffic or log analysis, static and dynamic malware analysis)
- Five or more years of experience and deep technical knowledge of techniques to collect evidence, maintain chain of custody and with supporting documentation, evidence storage, analysis, and evidentiary reporting.
Compensation for the System Administrator include:
Salary Range: $120,000-$170,000 **depending on experience**
Full benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, United Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with ADPTS