Locations: US – Remote (Any Location)
Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition Id: R144128
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is hiring a Senior Scheduler to support our manufacturing and industrial clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provides project management consultation on factors affecting the timely completion of projects.
- Performs special analysis for schedules established with Primavera Software P6
- Frequent communication with Project Managers for both government and subcontractors at site.
- Prepares plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluations.
- Analyzes progress reports against the schedule.
- Monitors schedules and reviews them with procurement and engineering groups
- Maintains liaison with the project team for schedule revision and update.
- Supports Program Controls Manager and Scheduling Manager in accomplishing project status review and performance control.
What required qualifications you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 10+ years of related work experience.
- Must be a proficient / expert level operator of Primavera P6.
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field.
- Proficient PC skills including proficiency in various Project Controls Software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven leadership capabilities, as well as familiarity with industry practices is required
- Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None
- This position is part of our Corporate team.