Title: Senior Sales Analyst
Location: Remote – USA
HubSpot’s Flywheel Analytics and Insights org is looking for a Sr Sales Analyst to join the growing Sales Analytics team. The team’s mission is to enable data-backed decision making for our Sales and Customer Service orgs. The ideal candidate is one who can effectively collaborate between the business & analytics engineering teams, is a strong non-technical & technical communicator, and demonstrates strategic problem solving.
The Sr Sales Analyst role reports directly to the Sr Analytics Manager and will provide actionable insights and visibility to global business trends. The focus of this work will be split between: monthly reporting deliverables, owning follow-up deep dive analysis, and building & maintaining our standard reporting suite. You will play a critical role in delivering accessible, accurate reporting to all users of the global sales organization.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Support internal executives, the global sales team, and the SalesOperations and Strategy team with detailed visibility into all aspects of business performance
- Develop the story around our business results; identify market and operational drivers to business performance and create actionable recommendations
- Own key reports that are part of our Monthly KPI Review process and drive to closure any follow-up analysis requests; this will be an opportunity to work directly with HubSpot’s Sales Leaders and Executive team
- Be the liaison between our Analytics Engineering and Ops & Strategy teams; define what metrics are source of truth and ensure downstream stakeholders utilize these metrics
- Leverage BI software (Looker) to analyze data and interpret results to drive decisions
We are looking for people who have:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role; creating AND presenting technical analysis
- Advanced Data narration skills – creating & presenting the insights from your data analysis
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheet skills (Lookups, Pivot Tables, Imports, Cond. Formatting)
- 3+ years SQL experience
- 3+ years BI tool experience (Looker/Tableau/Qlik etc) to create reporting
- Adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business
- Driven to define the right key metrics and analyses to produce actionable insights
- Bonus Points:
- Have a technical Bachelors/Masters degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, etc.)
- Experience using HubSpot’s products and/or its backend data
- Familiarity with Python and/or R programming languages
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply we’d love to hear from you.