Join the people helping people.
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. Our Momentum. Your Moment.
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
Under minimal supervision, this position leads PSCU’s market research efforts with financial institutions, both credit unions and banks, and current clients and prospects. The research responsibilities include collecting primary research results and analyzing the findings to guide strategic business decisions. This position assists in providing competitive analyses to multiple business units to help assess the competitive landscape and guide the company’s product and go-to-market strategies. In addition, this position, using data from our internal warehouse, leads key components of the PSCU Payments Index in delivering valuable insights to the market monthly.
- Lead the primary research functions for studies carried out by the Insight group. Types of studies included are annual sentiment Member-Owner Survey, transactional surveys, AskForensics in-depth qualitative interviews, various one-time surveys, and other primary research efforts where specific research expertise and consultation are needed. Provide support, guidance, and analytic support with Marketing Surveys, Implementation Surveys, Service Delivery Surveys, and Tradeshow Surveys.
- Lead operational and technical aspects of survey projects on time and within budget; including, but not limited to, survey and sample design, questionnaire design, statistical imputation and analysis, maintenance of data quality, preparation of sample frames and analytical reports, spreadsheet construction and documentation, and delivery of research.
- Serve as the lead resource and guide primary research that evolves from projects out of the Product Development Lifecycle Management (PDLM) initiatives. Examples include initiatives such as sophisticated research studies around product innovation, consumer behavior and usage, competitive intelligence, etc.
- Assist in the creation, analysis, and delivery of the PSCU Payments Index and all of the sub-varieties, JHA Transaction Insights, Hawaii Edition, and Primax Payment Pulse. This includes the extraction of needed data from Member Insight, the management, and improvement of templating tools, and the creation of the content, both copy and graphics, to support PSCU thought leadership efforts.
- Actively participate in Payments Index-related strategy discussions, proactively engage with key stakeholders to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the insights delivered, and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Use and maintain proper tools (Qualtrics, Business Objects, PowerBI, Salesforce, etc.) to complete, analyze, and present primary research and data analysis.
- Review competitive information and content that is acquired from various companies’ quarterly earning calls and secondary sources (competitors’ presentations/webinars, industry events, etc.) and discern their strategic approach to the financial institution marketplace.
- Access and extrapolate pertinent sales information from FedFis, SalesForce, Callahan data files, and line of business reports to provide a consolidated view of competitive opportunities and threats and overall performance results.
- Grow and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Present recommendations to senior management based on market research findings from primary research and competitive intelligence acquired by way of the previously outlined activities. In addition, work alongside Sales Operations, Account Management, and Sales to communicate the recommendations to drive strategic initiatives to win in the marketplace.
- Prepare and participate in briefings, meetings, tactical or planning with other functional areas and/or executive management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics/Science, Management or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Five (5) years in financial services, specifically in payments processing required.
- Research and data analytics (Business Objects, SQL, advanced MS-Excel, database software) experience required.
Three (3) years of management experience preferred.
PSCU is committed to pay equity and a competitive benefits package. The typical annual hiring range for this position based on relevant experience and internal equity is:
*Note: The amount shown is based on full time annual salary and would be prorated based on role.
In addition this position is eligible for an incentive plan, based on performance.
At PSCU, everything we do recognizes the fact that our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we are committed to a work/life integration that goes above and beyond to ensure that you have quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests and aspirations. We back this up with generous PTO, the opportunity to work remotely, flexible scheduling, and a management team that understands how to adjust when the unexpected curveballs of life happen.
Check out the comprehensive benefits PSCU has to offer that further solidifies our reputation as a company that just gets it when it comes to balancing life’s planned and unplanned events while equipping you with all the tools for growth.
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art campuses
- Endless opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Our benefits package includes:
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- 401k (with employer match)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Benefits are subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
If this position requires you, now or in the future, to perform your function or report onsite at a PSCU location or travel on behalf of PSCU, entry procedure and Covid protocols are in place that will require your adherence as a condition of employment. PSCU manages these procedures and protocols requiring your use of third party digital applications, in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
As a matter of operational management limitations and business administrative process parameters, remote position assignments at PSCU are geographically restricted to where PSCU currently operates. At this time, remote position assignments are not available in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Vermont, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, Maine, and West Virginia. As a result, we are unable to proceed with your application. Applicants are encouraged to apply for other available opportunities for which they qualify.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “EEO is the Law” Poster and the “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.