Senior Project Manager
- Remote job
The Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best selves. In the last four years we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor-sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any challenge.
We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers. We love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. What we do is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for video games, your expertise in your craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and project management methodologies.
- Experienced Jira and Confluence user.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive approach in problem solving.
- Team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Love games! You will play TFT and other games to fully immerse into the products we build.
Would be a plus, but not necessary:
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Work alongside Product Owner and help deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Manage and organize 1-2 squads: day-to-day tasks are fulfilled and are aligned with Product Owner and stakeholders.
- Be on top of things in your team: day-to-day team communication and daily project status review.
- Stakeholder management and reporting: status reporting, meeting and calls recaps.
- Task management in Jira.
- Analyze project requirements and ensure that the project scope is correctly defined and estimated.
- Create and maintain project documentation (Confluence).
- Implement the company’s SDLC process and help to make it better.
- Setup, facilitate, and improve scrum-related processes.
- Report to Delivery manager.
What we offer:
- Fully remote job – we’re a remote company from day one. We’ve figured that being remote is cool 5 years before COVID made others learn it.
- Flexible working hours – except for scheduled meetings, we don’t have a working schedule or the required amount of working hours. Mobalytics is not about time spent on achieving results but about results themselves.
- Home Office bonus after trial period.
- Salary paid in USD, no matter where you are in the world.
- 14 Vacation Days + 2 more weeks of company-wide vacation in Dec-Jan.
If you love games and have a strong desire to create beautiful and intelligent products for passionate communities of gamers, this is the place for you. We really want to help players be their best selves when playing with others around the world, and you should join us and help create that environment.