Senior Project Manager (Remote)
KLDiscovery, a leading global provider of electronic discovery, information governance and data recovery services, is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager.
The position is responsible for the overall client experience which includes effectively managing the schedule, scope and cost of a project while maintaining a high level of quality and achieving client goals and project success.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for meeting with the client to determine requirements, consulting with the client on best practices and workflow and submitting the requirements into the workflow system in preparation of client delivery. Further, the position is responsible for tracking progress internally to ensure timelines are satisfied. Additionally, the position successfully manages the client’s expectations, advocating for their needs internally, and communicating progress to the client, delivering on all promises and ultimately, ensure their satisfaction with all services rendered.
Remote, work from home opportunity.
- Consult with and advise internal team and Corporate Business Systems team through the scope of project or initiatives as it relates to system processes, workflows, project planning, 3rd party application setup, systems implementation etc. consistent with industry best practices and standards
- Gather requirements from various personnel (system or process business owners) then communicate action items or requests on to Operations, Management, Development, and Corporate Business Systems
- Assist in planning the testing and Data migration efforts with the corporate business systems team
- Manage the Shared Services’ expectations by providing routine detailed status updates and reporting
- Consistently delivers proactive communication with the various teams and serve as point of escalation when inquiries or issues arise
- Consolidate requirements and requests to the applicable teams or departmental systems and clarify priority with Corporate Business Systems and Dev teams prior to implementation
- Tracking progress internally to ensure timelines and budget management are satisfied
- Serve as an advocate to champion the team’s needs internally to ensure the project scope and expectations are understood then deadlines met
- Provide progress updates on action items regularly as deemed appropriate during recurring project meetings
- Identify, address, and document new internal processes to gain efficiencies or better Order to Cash’ effectiveness
- Communicate work instructions and requirements in a clear and concise manner internally to Operations
- Provide guidance, instruction, and work direction for active projects to Shared Services’ teams as required
- Work with Corporate Business Systems team to demonstrate and present requirements to existing and prospective implementation partners
- On-site office visits as required
- Maintain a general understanding of our industry and trends and a thorough understanding of all company products, services, and technologies
- Obtain a working knowledge of all operating and business systems
- Drive overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of Shared Services’ client deliverables based on new initiatives and process changes
- Works with clients to establish best practices to meet their needs and address any prioritization issues that may arise
- Proactively plan and clarify the workflow/requirements of each project with the shared services’ business owners and steering committee to ensure that the objectives and expectations are fully understood and achieved
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft office Suite, with a particular emphasis on Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Candidate must have a deep understanding of eDiscovery and the litigation support industry
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent client relationship skills which include the ability to proactively manage client expectations, recognize client needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements
- Problem-solving, analytical, and organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2 years’ minimum project management, consulting, litigation support or paralegal experience in a top-tier law firm, consulting practice, or vendor
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- A solid understanding of database design and management, data processing activities and legal document review requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience