Senior Program/Project Manager
TECH – PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
FULL-TIME – REMOTE
Aspiration is in the business of fighting the climate crisis. We help people and businesses build sustainable impact into what they do every day by making it easy, automated, and powerful — whether it is in the ways people spend and save their money or the ways businesses engage their customers and employees. The estimated cumulative climate impact of the Aspiration community thus far is the equivalent of taking every car in the state of Wyoming off the road for a year. Aspiration is a certified B Corporation and, in fact, has been named to the “Best for the World” list of the top five percent of highest scored certified B Corporations four years in a row. Aspiration has raised over $550M in funding to date and is growing quickly.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You’ll Do
Agile Process Management:
- Scrum Master – Serve Scrum development team and help them achieve and maintain productivity.
- Use Jira & Confluence and report metrics to help increase transparency and efficiency of the work done by the Team.
- Guide and mentor the team on how to use Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Manage impediments, eliminate waste and direct the team to foster an environment where they do their best work.
- Drive the successful outcome for the delivery whilst adhering to our values and quality.
Program and Project Management:
- Assure Delivery by owning Scrum team performance, impediments, risks, and dependencies impacting the project.
- Own the project status reporting in line with the stakeholders’ expectations.
- Manage and prioritize resources and Work (Agile approach).
- Stakeholder Liaison (Support Issues, Schedule, Requirements, Testing, Status reports).
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
What You’ll Bring
- Experienced Scrum Master, project and program management, 10+ years of experience desirable.
- Financial domain and product experience.
- Should be able to understand APIs, Backend Technologies, 3rd party integrations in the financial domain.
- Proven track record in the successful delivery and agile engagements.
- Proven track record communicating sprint and release progress to the PMO, Leaderships, and Stakeholders.
- Strong Risk / Issue Management experience.
- Strong interest in developing PM/Agile Capability solutions and methodologies.
- Seasoned Leadership, stakeholder management, and communication skills are musts.
- Comfortable working with product owners, developers, designers, and testers.
- Ability to coach the team. Excellent team motivator with strong facilitation skills.
- Scrum Master Certification (PSM / CSM) is nice to have.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm.
- Opportunity to be part of and to contribute to ESG, as a steward of social and environmental change.
- Participation opportunities in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion employee activities and events
- Robust benefit offerings, including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Parental Leave expansion (12 weeks of paid leave over the course of a year)
- Pet Insurance and other voluntary benefit plan offerings
- Unlimited vacation time and 80 hours of sick time annually
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Work from home setup and equipment reimbursement
- Semi – annual performance reviews
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Aspiration is proud to be an ESG company. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Diversity at Aspiration is not just compliance-driven. Diversity is our compass to drive equitable practices; to celebrate individuality; and to foster the uniqueness within each of us that makes our products, services, and culture better than most. Yes, we are proud to be a DEI company and we encourage everyone, inside and outside of Aspiration, to show up as you are and as you want to be, every day.