In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
RUCKUS Networks, a CommScope BU continues to lead the industry in wireless innovation. We’ve assembled a team of the best and brightest wireless minds in the world to deliver the creative services and solutions needed to realize our vision.
RUCKUS Networks is recruiting a Senior Program Manager to join our growing team! This is a 100% remote role and candidates will based in the US. The role of Senior Program Manager will be responsible for connecting and empowering Ruckus internal/external customers to vital information necessary to achieve the highest level of Customer Success.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to ensure effective integration of KM tools/systems.
- Produce and present metrics around the success of Customer Services and Support tools to define return on investment.
- Discover opportunities to insert KM best practices to increase efficiency of Knowledge usage.
- Research, review and support new tools and applications to better improve the Customer Experience.
- Collaborate with product management teams to ensure documentation, alerts and updates are accurately published on the support portal.
- Document best practices around the use of internal KM related systems and tools.
- Drive successful use of tools and platforms through extensive training of applicable team members.
Required Qualifications For Consideration:
- 5+ years working experience in wireless/technology/telecom or similar industry
- Program/Project Management experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
You Will Excite Us If You:
- Experience with search applications, forum platforms and CRMs.
- 5+ years working experience in a customer support role
- Networking or other computer hardware support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
We want to enable our employees to do their best work, using the right technology and in a location that makes sense for the business, customers, and everyone involved. Our Flex@Work program encourages our employees to have flexibility in their work environment. This program is available to all employees where demands of the job and personal preferred working styles meet in middle combining in office and at home, remote working.
Perks & Benefits:
Be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life, and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Long Term Incentive Plan.
After you apply: Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at email@example.com. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo