Title: Senior Program Manager, VP – Customer Experience
Category: Corporate and Administrative, Business Banking
JobType: 1st Shift
At Citizens, we value exceeding customer expectations, doing the right thing, thinking long term and working together. Our goal is to be a top-performing organization known for its customer-centric culture, attitude of continuous improvement and excellent capabilities, as we help our customers, colleagues and communities reach their potential.
Citizens is seeking a Sr. Program Manager of Customer Experience (CX) to lead the charge on our voice of the customer programs across Consumer Banking, both Digital & Branch, Commercial Banking, Contact Center, and all other parts of Citizens Financial Group. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in driving internal dialogue to solve problems, across multiple stakeholder groups, and leading external vendor projects to keep the program running efficiently and smoothly.
When customers have problems, you ll investigate and dig deep to communicate potential solutions to business partners, identify trends/patterns, and provide recommendations. You will drive quality and treatment strategies across the team and share Voice of the Customer results organizationally. As a Sr. Program Manager, you will own the CX measurements within the Citizens Listens platform and partner with colleagues across Market Research and Customer Care complaints platform as the champion of the voice of the customer. This role will report to the Head of CX Research and Analytics, and sits in the Experience Organization (EXO) at Citizens.
What You ll Do:
- Partner with the Head of CX Research and Analytics, Head of Customer Experience Transformation, and others in Customer Experience to develop Citizens Listens as a bespoke program, including the expansion and management of a strategic roadmap, building customer-centric storytelling for senior leadership, and championing a customer-obsessed culture at Citizens Bank.
- Enhance and maintain the Citizens Listens platform, across multiple survey programs, in partnership with our external CX managed services vendor.
- Manage Citizens Listens survey and reporting requests from the business.
- Translate OSAT, NPS, Voice of Customer efforts into actionable insights, operational improvements, and feedback loops across the organization.
- Drive quality measurement processes and reporting at representative, organization, and larger company level.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify agent knowledge gaps and escalate training needs.
- Lead program discussions across the organization to create a best-in-class customer experience.
- Lead a team of CX analysts to run the Citizens Listens program, analyze VoC data, and create CX measurement reports and dashboards.
What We re Looking For:
- 6-8 years of experience in customer experience, customer service, analytics, program management or other relevant area
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to create and manage relationship and transactional surveys
- Experience with Medallia, Qualtrics, or other experience management software & Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to solve problems creatively, multitask, work under tight deadlines, and learn new concepts quickly
- Demonstrated integrity, critical and independent thinking, and sound judgment
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and across all departments
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday