Employer: Black Tux
The Black Tux is reinventing the formalwear rental industry so people can show up at their best on the days that matter most. The company designs and manufactures modern rental suits and tuxedos that actually fit—made of 100% wool, ordered online, and delivered for free. Using a combination of machine learning, tailor-trained fit specialists, and industry-leading customer service, The Black Tux guarantees a perfect fit every time.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll work cross-functionally to improve our end-to-end customer experience. You will manage both internal and customer-facing tools to drive efficiency and scale for the business. You are a problem solver. Someone who can break down challenges, get to the root cause of the problem, and provide creative solutions.
On any given day, you may be coordinating product initiatives across teams, spearheading analysis, giving design feedback, or scoping work with the engineering team. You’ll engage deeply on both technical and business problems, collaborating across engineering, design, data, insights, showroom, and marketing teams to prioritize and execute against a roadmap that delivers measurable user and business impact.
What You’ll Do
- Own the entire product area; building the business case, developing the roadmap, writing product specifications, designing a launch strategy, and providing the readout of results.
- Ruthlessly prioritize what to do (and importantly: what not to do), using quantitative and qualitative measures that tie to company objectives.
- Be creative – identify new ideas and data sources to solve difficult problems.
- Be curious – challenge the way we do things and unearth new opportunities that help move the needle.
- Communicate with internal partners on priorities, status, and results of launched initiatives.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management launching successful products and features.
- Consistent track record of understanding and communicating user needs, and creating products that solve them with impactful results.
- Highly analytical problem solver.
- Demonstrates data driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills.
- Ability to effectively present to executive staff and key stakeholders, while also having technical understanding and ability to work with engineers.
- High EQ and ability to work with different people across the organization with honesty and compassion.
- BA/BS degree (technical or other analytical field is a plus).
- Bonus – experience with operations, e-commerce, and SQL.