Want to transform the way people enjoy music? Come join the team that made Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, Live radio and more available to Alexa customers.
You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design and architecture for a product that is used every day by people you know. We’re looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
We’re seeking a Sr. Product Manager to build new customer facing experiences. In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing new ideas to satisfy customers’ music needs and deliver delightful and innovative music products and experiences. Responsibilities include understanding customer needs, creating product plans, translating them into business and systems requirements, scoping and driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch of large projects end-to-end. You will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal and external teams.
The right candidate will have a strong product background, empathy and curiosity about customers, experience launching medium to large features, and a well-rounded technical background. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of Product Management, engineering, or relevant experience in a related industry
•Experience with end-to-end product and feature delivery
•Experience working with engineering and/or on agile enabled teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A history of demonstrating product leadership, including vision-setting
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Previous experience building products that leverage A.I., Machine Learning, Natural Language Understanding, and/or big data