[REMOTE] Senior Product Manager (M/F/D)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Be aware that this position is completely Remote but our working hours are Central European Time (+/- 2h)
About Tomorrow’s University
Tomorrow’s Education is an early-stage Edtech startup based in Berlin founded by serial entrepreneurs, Christian Rebernik and Dr. Thomas Funke. Our vision is to redesign education and educate and empower the leaders to tackle the greatest challenges of tomorrow together.
We believe that one of the biggest challenges in education is the way of teaching itself. Therefore we are challenging the old teacher-oriented approach of the traditional universities, by shifting to a student-centric approach.
We want to provide our students with a unique opportunity to gain the relevant skills and mindset and then leverage their impact through a global network.
At Tomorrow’s University, we leverage science and technology for effective learning and foster a global community for continuous growth and impact. With us, students learn by applying their knowledge to real-life challenges and interacting with world-class educators, mentors, and partners from all around the world.
As a Senior Product Manager at Tomorrow University, you will be responsible for shaping and delivering our educational offerings and enhancing the overall learner experience. Your role is crucial in ensuring that we meet the needs of our diverse student base and align with industry best practices. You will contribute to translating the company’s strategy into impactful initiatives, driving business results, and maintaining the product roadmap in alignment with strategic goals and the overall product vision.
What you will do:
- Business Success
- Contribute to translating the company strategy into impactful initiatives and meaningful outcomes that drive relevant business results.
- Support the CEO/CPO in maintaining the overall product roadmap aligned with team initiatives, strategic goals, and the product vision.
- Ensure measurability and visibility of critical KPIs and health metrics.
- Shape and facilitate a smooth and efficient product development process from discovery through design to delivery.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to translate requirements into precise and testable specifications, prioritizing them for fast iterations, rapid learning, and business impact.
- Learner Experience and Learner Success
- Initiate, plan, and conduct market and user research with subject matter experts and Product Designers to understand goals and uncover underserved needs for product development.
- Gather and analyze learner feedback to inform product improvements.
- Work closely with marketing and admission roles to address acquisition funnel issues, driving conversion and activation rates.
- Regularly review and analyze product performance data to identify areas for improvement in user experience.
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to implement changes aimed at enhancing the learner experience supporting customer activation and retention.
- Cross-functional and Cross-team Alignment
- Facilitate conversations and decision-making processes across functions in your team.
- Create and maintain documentation to support efficient collaboration and flow of information in a remote-first environment.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders from across or outside the organization to ensure broad alignment.
- Maintain alignment with other Product Managers in the organization for a big-picture view across teams.
- Team Development
- Mentor less senior product-related roles, such as Product Managers and Product Designers.
- Promote an outcome-oriented mindset and product thinking throughout your cross-functional team and beyond.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a product management role for digital products.
- Proven experience in developing and managing digital products from ideation to launch.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with agile software development practices and frameworks.
- Proficiency in conducting product discovery and user research.
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships at all levels, including senior leadership.
- Familiarity with modern web application stacks.
- Experience in mentoring other team members
- Experience with the implementation of effective growth flywheels (big plus)
- Work experience in EdTech or the education space in general (plus)
- Background in engineering or UX (plus)
- Experience in a remote-first work environment (plus)
For us, it is also essential that you:
- Have a high level of Integrity, Curiosity, Growth & being driven to make an impact;
- Have a high degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, enthusiasm, and drive for delivering results;
- Are eager to learn, diligent in executing;
- Are passionate about Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology
- Have a passion to deliver outstanding application journeys