The Senior Product Designer helps drive the experience vision for our associate and member facing tools, including Author’s CRM and Call Center.
The Senior Product Designer, Associate Experience is responsible for conceptualizing and designing high utility, streamlined experiences for our associates, including the ongoing evolution and development of Author’s CRM and Call Center, as well as the exploration of completely new products to support frontline teams in assisting our members. Our Senior Product Designers work closely with Product, Tech, Customer Insights, Design Strategy, and business stakeholders to explore, test, and implement innovative new approaches to supporting our associates. This role presents the incredibly unique opportunity to build and evolve the journey and experience of our customers from the ground up. If you are passionate about healthcare, design, and making an impact, we welcome you to apply!
- End-to-end lifecycle product design for associate tools and systems including user journeys, user flows, information architecture, digital interfaces, and as-needed prototyping
- Develop and deliver refined visual assets for digital products and features along the program increment process
- Advocate for the user based on user research insights, product ambition, value proposition, and technical feasibility
- Co-create with business stakeholders and delivery teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful experiences
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve design to integrate it into a more agile and efficient process
- Experience design within a reusable component framework
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 5-7+ years of relevant work experience in product design
- Passion for framing and tackling big problems in healthcare and designing thoughtful, engaging associate experiences
- Online portfolio of recent work
- Experience with agile methodology and software development workflows
- Strong critical thinking, storytelling, and presentation skills
- We will requirefull COVID vaccination for this job as we are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration where allowed by law. Requests for these exemptions should be submitted at least 2 week prior to your scheduled first day of work.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:Â 40