Senior Product Designer – Payroll
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, as well as new functions and features.
- Increase the level of team maturity. Mentor and inspire, give and seek feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Identify what is needed for each design phase.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to generate ideas and viable solutions.
- Work directly with the engineering teams to implement new features and iterations and ensure quality standards are met.
- Have a keen ability to create work under minimal supervision and package and present solutions to the broader creative team. Quickly and superbly.
- Create Figma flows that range from low-fidelity wireframes to full-fidelity, pixel-ready designs that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining our design system, participate in team critiques and reviews, assist in user research, organize customer events and design workshops.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Drive yourself and your peers to deliver the best quality of work, pixel-perfect in every way while embracing and encouraging new methods and ways of working.
- Help the organization understand the needs, challenges, and wishes of customers today and in the future.
- Collaborate on project briefs and scoping.
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our brand language.
What you bring
- 5+ years of related experience in product design. This role will service our enterprise users, therefore the ability empathise with enterprise users and to apply user-centered design techniques to strengthen your design solutions is essential.
- As a designer you should love identifying the needs and pain points of a business user who is probably not at all like you. This job is perfect for a designer who enjoys making the complex simple, beautiful and usable.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex products within fintech company or payroll company.
- Service design skills are highly desirable, as this position encompasses multiple user roles and touch points in both online and offline settings.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of simplicity, typography, interactions and product design.
- An understanding and appreciation of the practice of design iteration by always experimenting, evaluating and learning.
- Proven experience of advocacy for the customer and applying user research insights to your design.
- Contribution in order to keep work from the team consistent with the whole customer experience and designed with the customers’ high-level goals and needs.
- Collaboration with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Support and help to maintain our Design System, together with other product designers.
- A kind, empathic and patient person.
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems with them.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings).
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Product Design
- Team: Design
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible