Title: Senior Product Designer
Location: Remote, USA
Want to work on a product that helps people live happier, healthier lives? Love digging into topics around design, behavior change, data science, and health? You might be the Senior Product Designer we’re looking for. Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Our tight-knit team of designers is obsessed with helping our users better understand how diet, activity, sleep, and stress impact their health. We combine learnings from behavioral psychology, data science, and user insights to create experiences that are easy to understand and implement, regardless of our user’s age, location, and technical savvy.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be working closely with engineers, behavioral researchers, and data scientists and members of our Care Team to explore, design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that help people make lasting behavior change. You thrive in ambiguity and proactively advocate for whatever it is you need to succeed. You deeply understand and can champion our users, and design solutions that are equally thoughtful, elegant, and delightful. You are an expert communicator, and enjoy working closely with a diverse set of people to get things done.
As a Senior Product Designer on our Care Team Experience, you will be…
- Identifying gaps and opportunities in the member and care team experience and advocating for the problems we should be solving
- Driving the design process through definition, ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, and final visual design (in quick, iterative cycles).
- Collaborating closely within your product team and with our internal Care Team (behavioral researchers, user insights, engineering, data science and product management).
- Using user centered methodologies and tools to communicate ideas that impact the end-to-end member experience.
- Crafting designs that connect the dots between user needs, data, business goals, and clinical insight.
We’d love to talk more if you have
- 5+ years of experience turning complex problems into engaging design solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience working within an in-house product team, owning the evolution of an existing product.
- Strong conceptual thinking that balances user needs, business goals, and clinical insights.
- A strong visual aesthetic, experience creating visual systems, and delivering beautiful, high fidelity, production-ready designs.
- Experience over the design process from concept development to launch.
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience working within product teams on user growth and conversion.
- Designed products or experiences for healthcare and/or behavior change.
- Collaborated with Data Scientists and/or Analysts as part of the design process
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.