Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
People are our greatest asset and the Talent Acquisition team is on the forefront of finding and attracting the best of the best for Pluralsight! We are seeking someone who is passionate about recruiting for one of the most dynamic companies in the world. The Senior Product + Technical Recruiter role will impact several key teams across the company by hiring top talent. The role can be based in our Draper, UT HQ or fully remote (US based). This is the opportunity of a lifetime for someone looking to take their game to the next level and learn from a world-class recruiting team!
Who you’re committed to being:
- You embrace Pluralsight’s mission and lead with our values.
- You have a knack for organization and remaining attentive to detail.
- You are a strategic partner to HRBPs, finance and hiring leaders within the organization.
- You build vitality within the recruitment process to drive requisitions towards closure.
- You are a strong influencer with hiring leaders.
- You embrace accountability and strive to achieve quarterly results.
- You are a collaborative teammate willing to work on any requisition across the board.
- You are dependable and able to work autonomously.
- You are committed to data integrity within our ATS and other systems.
- You see the value of your impact within the bigger picture.
What you’ll own:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes for product/tech roles with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate experience.
- Effectively prioritize recruiting activities to successfully hire your positions to agreed deliverables.
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in your hiring efforts.
- Drive recruitment intake sessions with hiring managers and other partners to ensure requirements and interview milestones are aligned.
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates via sourcing methods, such as LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms.
- Gather market information within your department’s candidate pool to contribute to informed decision making.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates from both active and passive markets to determine fit.
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal partners.
Experience you’ll have:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a technology company or technology agency environment is preferred.
- Proficient with handling 10+ job openings simultaneously.
- Experience sourcing both passive and active candidate using effective sourcing practices and a consultative approach.
- Strong sales abilityâ€”you have your pitch down and can pique interest and educate.
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and values alignment.
- Must be flexible & adaptable, with the ability to pick up new roles spanning both business & technology as the needs of the organization shift.
- Ability to work with multiple organizations, prioritize based on a holistic view of business needs, and push back on partners to communicate priorities and realistic timelines.