Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
Become a key leader in scaling the next core commerce infrastructure company, Salsify, on the path from $100M to $500M ARR. The future of all commerce is omnichannel — retail, DTC, marketplace, social — and all companies need a system of record and workflow for Product. Founded at the end of 2012, Salsify created the market and is the market leader globally.
We are seeking an experienced Marketer to help further scale this team’s impact. You will join a world-class marketing department, which was honored and recognized by Comparably as one of the top 50 winners of the Best Marketing Team and Best Company in Boston 2022 awards. As the Manager of Partner Marketing, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Marketing. You’ll also work very closely with a team we are assembling to drive success across our partner relationships.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Create a new partner marketing program from the ground up
- Build and shape our partner program alongside a dedicated partner team
- Build deep relationships with our partner network
- Build and manage a partner calendar focused on joint-marketing programs to drive demand for Salsify and our partners. This could include events, webinars, email campaigns, advertising and more.
- Work with the Salsify marketing team to execute on joint marketing programs
- Develop partner training programs focused on educating our partners around our unique approach to our industry and the value we bring to our customers
- Showcase our partner relationships by developing consistent marketing campaigns each month focused on driving awareness, consideration, and conversions for Salsify and our partners
- Support partner marketing efforts as needed (events, email, advertising, etc.)
- Evaluate marketing performance from our partners and recommend improvements
- Grow opportunities and pipeline sourced from our partner programs YoY
You’ll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Direct experience in a partner marketing role
- Experience, or a desire, to work for a fast-paced, high growth tech company
- An entrepreneurial mindset allowing you to grow a partner marketing program from scratch
- An understanding around common marketing channels, their strengths and weaknesses, so you can formulate plans focused on driving growth and impact
- Experience with tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and HubSpot
- Strengths in creating and deepening relationships
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
- And more!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply – we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodations.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.