Title: Senior Microsoft .NET Developer – PowerApps
Location: United States
Please note that this position is fully remote and oversees the United States. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will report to our office in Alpharetta.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance. Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
Alithya is seeking a Microsoft Full Stack Developer who can apply their skills and knowledge throughout the various stages of the project lifecycle.
You will provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients. Your job will be to understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project. You will work primarily on project execution but may be involved in sales support as well.
As a Power Platform Consultant at Alithya, you will conduct design thinking workshops with customers to identify needs and collect requirements, transform these requirements into concrete business proposals and realize Power Platform solutions to really make a difference every day.
- Identify creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code;
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients as to the right way to resolve business challenges using the latest technology solutions;
- Provide effort estimates for system implementation;
- Perform hands-on technical implementation and deployment of various solutions that are part of the Microsoft ecosystem, mobile applications and JS frameworks as well as backend services and integrations;
- Develop custom solutions using Microsoft and open source technologies that implement a wide variety of applications (e.g., custom .NET applications and components, websites, portals, ecommerce solutions, mobile applications, SharePoint deployments, PowerApps and Power Automate);
- Conduct testing and resolve issues;
- Help determine and translate customer needs into a solution and approach;
- Contribute to:
- proposal development;
- scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team;
- and participate in client demonstrations
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Microsoft Development:
- .NET – C#;
- ASP.NET and MVC frameworks.
- Microsoft Power Platform:
- PowerApps / Power Automate / Power Virtual Agents or Power BI;
- PowerApps Portal, Liquid Templates.
- Mobile Development Frameworks:
- Xamarin Forms.
- React.JS – Redux and Redux-Saga;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with the following would be an asset:
- Power Platform – PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Power Automate;
- Azure – Functions and Logic Apps;
- Microsoft DevOps – TFS and Git;
- SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Digital experience platforms such as EpiServer (big plus);
- Ecommerce platforms (big plus).
- Languages required:
- English: 4/4
- English: 4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great harmony between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.