Title: Sr Marketing + Brand Designer
Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
Navigating the mental health landscape today can be challenging for consumers, as well as businesses offering health benefits. There’s a need for brands to stand among a wide-range of product offerings within a space that is steadily growing. In this role, you will be focused on delivering high quality design that aligns to our business strategy, positioning AbleTo as a healthcare leader to a vast audience. You will report to our Art Director and work closely with our marketing partners to take AbleTo’s brand to the next level. We’re looking for someone who brings fresh design thinking, excellent craft, and a collaborative process.
- 5+ years of design experience
- Nice to have: Experience in mental health or healthcare
- Nice to have: advanced digital illustration experience
What You’ll Do:
- Lead design deliverables, from discovery to production, for a wide variety of marketing touchpoints including our website, campaigns, landing pages, client toolkits, sales collateral, and product videos
- Tried-and-true experience driving work forward, often with multiple deliverables, through the creative process to deliver pixel-perfect, strategically-grounded designs
- Effectively translate a creative brief into clearly articulated design goals, and ensure project work stays focused on goals, audience, and success metrics
- Communicate design rationale grounded in audience and business insights, while also effectively managing project feedback from a wide range of stakeholders
- Manage the details of several projects simultaneously while also staying focused on the big picture, and communicate proactively about projects at both levels
- Help evolve our brand language to ensure a differentiated, seamless, and inviting brand experience based on AbleTo’s brand archetypes
- Codify our evolved brand look and feel in a set of brand guidelines and champion across the company
- Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team of visual designers, content designers, and marketers
- Help shape the design culture at AbleTo by working with other designers to build a strong practice and communicating design value across the organization
Who You Are:
- Conceptual, strategic and forward-thinking designer with a high level of craft
- Experienced grounding work in audience research insights
- Experienced with end-to-end brand campaigns comprising multiple deliverables
- Understanding of brand design systems with a strong sense of color, type, layout, photography usage / treatments, and digital illustration a plus
- Able to articulate rationale behind design decisions and communicate daily project statuses
- Comfortable proactively seeking feedback, asking questions, and communicating needs
- Self-driven with great with time and project management skills
- Passion for mental health care
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for this role today.
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.