Senior Manager, Support Operations – WFM, Quality, Training
Texas or Remote /
At Favor, we are looking for a seasoned Senior Manager of Support Operations with deep contact center experience to join our growing Support Team in either Austin, TX, or remotely. You’ve ideally been a leader in a contact center with a 100-500 seat range and you have successfully scaled and led WFM, Training and Quality teams. You are a team player – people love working with you, you’re proactive, you seek to understand, you get results, and you operate with a high degree of urgency.
- Provide leadership to our Support Operations group which supports 170+ team members who are supporting three lines of business, in a variety of contact channels, and operating 7 days per week.
- Partner closely with the Director of Support to develop and execute strategies to evolve and scale the Support Operations groups (WFM, Training & Enablement, Quality Assurance, and Systems) while being focused intently on achieving excellence in the customer experience.
- Lead our WFM team and drive strategy and results around: accuracy of forecasting and capacity planning, answer rates and SLAs, future hiring needs (including tracking attrition and proactively planning for this), shift-bid cadence and process, and overall costs.
- Lead our Training team to ensure we deliver best-in-class training experiences, including onboarding, ongoing development, and upskilling across teams based on identified needs.
- Lead the QA team to ensure our systems and processes accurately measure customer experience and sentiment to inform strategy to reach our goals of 95% CSAT.
- Develop and produce daily/weekly/monthly reports on contact center performance, training success, and quality assurance results and trends.
- Provide clear strategies on how we drive continual improvement and elevate the customer experience every day.
- Partner closely with our Support and Product teams to identify opportunities to improve both the Support agent experience (tooling and process) and the customer experience (contact deflection, reduction, and overall ease of contacting support).
- Coach, inspire, and motivate your team to achieve our goals and develop in their careers.
- Collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders to drive the right outcomes for our operations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience
- 10+ years leading teams (and managing managers) in high-volume contact center environments (start-up experience, or rapidly growing business preferred)
- 4+ years directly managing WFM, Training and Quality teamsExperience in an inbound contact center ideally in the 100-500 seat range (preference multi-channel environments)
- Proven experience leading a workforce management team and developing the right strategy towards hiring and ensuring service excellence
- Expert-level analytical, problem solving and decision making skills, using data/analytics to get to root cause/improvement opportunities
- Experience partnering directly with senior leadership to develop customer experience strategies
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center technology with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience with strategic planning and process improvement
- You’re a people leader – you believe that we perform our best when we engage and inspire our teams; you’re a strong EQ and cultural leader
- You’re a problem solver – you’re hyper-focused on the root cause of why, and you develop a plan of attack to correct it quickly
- You stay oriented to the goal you’re trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You are steady and consistent – you are as comfortable being strategic as you are digging into the minute details to uncover problems that need to be solved
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment – you can handle curve balls and pivot accordingly
- You don’t get overwhelmed – you persevere in the face of challenges with a positive, can-do attitude
- You’re an expert in analytics, but you also know where to get answers and when to ask for help
Life at Favor:
- Benefits — We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off — We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development — We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community — Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.