Employer: US Foods
The Sr. Manager Digital Supply Chain Data activates the digital supply chain strategy for US Foods by driving a portfolio of end-to-end supply chain data and technology opportunities and leading near term activation efforts. This high impact role is focused on identifying highest value opportunities to bring data and technology to bear creating new capabilities that will result in best-in-class visibility to inventory movement, supply chain milestones, real-time capacity and availability, network and warehouse operations, transportation efficiency, vendor performance and data warehousing, etc. The strategy outlined ensures best-in-class customer experience, network performance and efficiency, profitability and provides a scalable foundation for future growth.
This position is virtual/remote which means the work can be completed from anywhere in the United States except Hawaii or United States Territories.
- Advance portfolio of high impact digital supply chain transformation opportunities.
- Establish and maintain leader and stakeholder alignment on portfolio opportunities.
- Assume role as business product owner for an integrated supply chain performance management capability.
- Align supply chain leaders around rationalized set of KPI’s and Metrics for all levels.
- Assess, design, and implement process changes resulting in consistent high-quality data.
- Design and lead the execution of advanced analytics and process automation opportunities for supply chain.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across field, operations excellence, replenishment, logistics, and finance to define clear and compelling end state visions of realized opportunities at scale.
- Define digital supply chain impact summaries, defining scope, outlining value return, cost estimates, dependencies, and roadmaps to realize.
- Partner with IT and I&A to define digital opportunity technical roadmaps.
- Lead activation and management of year one projects, defining scope, schedule, change management plans and success metrics.
- Establish and lead supply chain optimized analytics prioritization process in partnership with I&A.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sr. Director Supply Chain Data and Technology.
To be defined in conjunction with opportunity and roadmap development
- Primary relationship with Supply Chain (Replenishment, Operations, Operations Excellence, Transportation and Routing, Logistics, Customer Experience), Commercial, Finance, Enterprise PMO,
- Professional networks, industry organizations and/or consultants focused on leading practices in supply chain technology and deployment
Bachelor’s degree in technology, operations management, supply chain management, business, or in another relevant field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant Technology, Supply Chain, Operations and/or Logistics experience; Demonstrates subject matter expertise and field credibility in supply chain functions; including 2+ years of management experience (including people and/or functions).
- Supply chain technology expertise and functional credibility in the field
- Versed in current technology and deployment leading practices and related performance metrics.
- Strong change management and communication skills.
- Experience influencing peers and senior leaders.
- Competency identifying/establishing, implementing, and sharing operational best practices.
- Experience leading projects that required coordination across team boundaries in large, multi-function, cross-geographic, matrixed organizations.
- Industry knowledge: In-depth knowledge of supply chain operations technology, and of related federal, state and local regulations – preferably in the foodservice or transportation industry.
- Influence/Communication Skills: Strong presence and open communication skills, effective at all levels of the organization; inviting and effectively responsive to questions and concerns; builds credibility and authority when working with indirect reports, peers and senior leaders; effectively translates business strategies and objectives into technology priorities and effectively articulates desired outcomes, tactics and behaviors.
- Adaptability: A leader who can navigate the organization through complex and diverse situations; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Coaching/Mentoring: Develops and inspires team member mindsets and capabilities.
- Empathetic Leadership: Understands, gauges and adapts to the perspectives of varied stakeholders, both collectively and in isolation, over the course of change initiatives.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Builds strong cross-functional relationships quickly to align on actions and resources required and to mutually accomplish company goals.
- Problem Solving Skills: Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills, including identifying and working with team members to avoid or remove roadblocks; creative and collaborative in identifying and solving for organizational resistance to change.
- Strategic Thinking: Brings creative approaches to risk diagnosis and mitigation; active learner able to quickly understand relevant risks associated with functional initiatives.
- Openness to New Ideas: Demonstrates the ability and willingness to move outside of their comfort zone to explore new options/approaches; inspires others to do the same.
- Program Management: Strong program management skills and knowledge of program management principles, methodology and tools; able to plan and lead the execution of all aspects of a program with a sense of urgency, including scheduling, resources, scope, budget, risks/issues, communication and reporting.
- Capacity Planning: Allocates responsibilities appropriately and effectively leverages resources to meet anticipated deadlines and desired business outcomes.
The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation for this role is between $ 98,500.00 and $ 131,400.. Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance.