Title: Senior Manager, Strategy & Operations
Location: Remote – USA
HubSpot is looking for someone to lead our strategic planning and operations for our media and acquisition departments.
Within this role you’ll manage a team of strategists and operation professionals who are responsible for taking strategic projects and operationalizing them across teams. And, in creating the systems and processes to make the team run more efficiently.
The role is perfect for someone who loves to obsess over operational excellence. We’re looking for someone who can take complex projects, create alignment across teams on outcomes, and drive projects forward to success. You’ll get to understand the needs of each department and work with the department leadership on how to make their programs more successful.
Strategists excel at integrated work that spans a variety of teams, mediums, and communications. Making sure that there is a single objective and idea that all the executions are laddering up to.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Lead a team of strategic planners and operators across our media and acquisition departments with the potential of growing to serve other departments in the future.
- Work with department heads on their highest priority projects, aligning teams around outcomes and being the driving force to ensure they meet them.
- Develop systems and processes to make departments more efficient, taking a lead role in team meetings, reporting, budgeting and vendor management.
- Be a key member of the planning team taking responsibility for quarterly department reviews, annual planning and goal setting.
- Get to know the inner workings of each department so you can make recommendations on future growth opportunities.
We Are Looking For People Who Have
- Have strategic planning experience in marketing, communication, media and/or technology.
- The ideal person will be experienced in problem solving, tactical solutions and creative execution.
- Have experience delivering research, briefs, and effective strategies
- Can demonstrate a portfolio of successfully executed projects and articulate their role in making them a success
- Understands how to work cross functionally. Leading project teams and partnering with stakeholders to execute the work.
- Can work alongside department heads to create operational excellence across their groups
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply we’d love to hear from you.