Note from FlexJobs Staff: Please note income information is provided for Colorado residents only, and the employer is open to candidates from other areas. Please inquire with the employer.
Senior Manager, Project Managers
Location: Anywhere in the United States
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a(n) Senior Manager, Project Managers to join our team!
Our project managers team lead Greenhouse implementations, driving end-user adoptions, and establishing best practices. You’ll get to lead and grow that team to help our customers build effective and efficient recruiting processes.
As Manager, you’ll provide management support to the growing Project Management team, allowing for the team to take on more responsibilities and work towards the overall strategic goals that will help customers be great at hiring.
Who will love this job
- A coach you have a highly developed magnetism and leadership style that inspires others to follow.
- A planner you enjoy keeping information and people organized and can both anticipate and overcome roadblocks.
- A people partner you smooth bumpy roads and enjoy winning hearts and minds
- A champion you work behind the scenes to support the everyday heroes on the team.
- A standout colleague you not only have strong attention to detail, but also see the big picture and chip in ideas to improve the organization.
What you’ll do
- Lead a collaborative, customer-facing team, leading hiring, onboarding, and training efforts as needed
- Guide your team’s strategy and identify areas for improvement, enhancing efficiency and balance in workload
- Partner with other internal leaders to ensure a cohesive customer experience
- Apply data to track progress and take action on critical metrics
- Assist with documenting team processes and standard methodologies
- Resolve advanced customer issues, seizing such opportunities to help team members learn and grow
You should have
- Experience in project management or, in a customer-facing role, preferably for a SaaS product
- Excellent customer service skills the ability to be empathetic, responsive, and solutions-focused
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading a project management team
- Experience in recruiting and hiring, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $120,000 – $160,000
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, fully paid option(s) for health coverage (medical, dental and vision), disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation and a 401(k) matching program. For Dublin-based employees, we offer 25 days’ vacation and an employer matching pension program.