Note from FlexJobs Staff: Please note the employer has stated: We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico and Pennsylvania.
Title: Senior Manager, Listing Content
Location: Remote – US
Why this role
As part of our Marketing team, this Senior Manager, Listing Content will oversee the people and processes responsible for creating and onboarding new Evolve property listings across all distribution channels (Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com, Evolve.com, etc.). This role is vital to ensuring that the first impressions guests have of our properties result in bookings, while also maintaining the long-term success of all listings, the Activations team, and its processes in an ever-changing marketplace.
You’ll put your leadership skills to work inspiring and scaling the Activation managers and team to keep pace with company growth, keeping Evolve listings highly ranked through channel and SEO best practices, and partnering with internal teams to support our hospitality vision. Your team will be directly responsible for helping the company achieve activation goals, so you’ll need to roll up your sleeves and be willing to work side-by-side with managers and teammates to consistently and confidently meet or exceed expectations, keeping the quality of the Activations team’s output world-class.
What you’ll do
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for the Listing Content Activation team, including those in technology, analytics, cross-functional initiatives, and company goals
- Be accountable for team performance and headcount planning, hiring, team budget, and expenses
- Collaborate with our listing operations and finance teams to forecast and track volume and improve efficiency of new listing creation and delivery using Sisense and Salesforce to quantify daily priorities and outline needs
- Partner with all pre-activation teams, including Property Acquisition, Onboarding, Partner Development, and Revenue Management to ensure alignment on goals and priorities related to new listing builds and activations
- Partner with Real Estate Services team managers, ensuring alignment and to identify and act upon areas of opportunity
- Partner with Marketing managers on identifying synergies between teams, creating new creative and editorial opportunities, and sharing knowledge
- Partner with leadership on coaching, team enablement, and career development opportunities across the department
- Assist with team training and communication for new team members, ongoing department education, and rollouts
- Operate with all 10 Evolve Values as your guide and inspire team members to do the same
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years marketing experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Experience leading high-performance content teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data modeling and reporting (Salesforce or similar CRM)
- Experience with Excel or similar program
- Growth-minded with the ability to facilitate and adapt to constant change
- Aptitude for coaching early-career development
- Natural affinity for organization and attention to detail
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S. except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico and Pennsylvania.
For this role our salary range is $105,000 to $120,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
- But wait, there’s more optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.