Sr. Manager, Email Strategy (Remote)
- San Mateo, New York, Chicago, Miami, CA, NY, IL, FL, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Function: Growth & Marketing(MAR)
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies — from startups to public companies — around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades including 2019 Startup of the Year form Economic Times, #16 ranking on the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2020. Our suite of products has also been recognized by analysts including the Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, IT Service Management and Sales Force Automation.
While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
The Demand Generation team is looking for a leader to drive activation & nurture of new leads into the marketing database. To be successful in this role this person will manage the strategy and coordinate the execution of email marketing campaigns that drive educational content for new customers to support onboarding, activation and nurture to convert leads into MQL’s. The person in this role will create scalable programs that are informed by where a customer is at on their lifecycle journey. This leader will need to partner across marketing, marketing operations and product stakeholders to build out our activation strategy. Along the way, this individual will be responsible for wearing our customers’ shoes and ensuring customers get the right message, at the right time during their customer journey.
- Build out Freshworks activation strategy for trial sign-ups and leads, to accelerate adoption through education, events, and the advisor program
- Build a standard process of engagement between marketing, sales, and other parts of the company to provide the customer with the right support at the right time in their journey. Develop scalable, repeatable program methodologies that can be scaled both regionally and globally
- Act as an advocate for Freshworks’ customers: you’ll wear the customers’ shoes and become a trusted partner, making sure we are always putting our customers first.
- 8+ years experience in marketing with a focus on self-service growth, lead generation, and engagement
- Experience managing a team
- Experience building and executing a nurture strategy
- Marketing Campaign Management background
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to work strategically and tactically. Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excels in a constantly evolving environment and is able to prioritize projects and communicate priorities. Clear communication style both written and verbal, as well as experience for building positive relationships across an organization.
- Masters or MBA in business, management or a related field
- Experience working with developers including citizen developers (low code/no code)
Colorado Pay Range: $155,000 – $165,000+ comprising an annual salary & incentive compensation. You may also be eligible for equity and additional generous company benefits.