Senior Manager, Demand Generation
US, REMOTE /
REVENUE ORGANIZATION – MARKETING /
FULL TIME EXEMPT
The Senior Manager of Demand Generation’s mission is to drive demand and pipeline for our sales team by launching, optimizing, and scaling multiple channels and programs including digital advertising (paid search and paid social), webinars, nurture programs and more.
This person works collaboratively across marketing functions (content, product marketing, community, sales development, etc) and manages a budget, agency partners, and at least one junior-level employee. This individual will be responsible for delivering ROI on marketing spend while blending strategic thinking and leadership with hands-on campaign execution.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative, innovative, data-driven, comfortable testing new ideas and taking risks, well-organized, and must have strong project management skills. Ultimately, the Senior Manager of Demand Generation should have an experienced understanding of the different digital touchpoints, and how to drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver quantifiable business impact.
- Drive pipeline and revenue
- Achieve quarterly target for pipeline dollars sourced and influenced
- Achieve quarterly targets for marketing-sourced New Logo Bookings and ARR
- Prove channel ROI
- Hit quarterly demand generation plan of return on marketing spend in owned channels
- Produce regular reports for sales and marketing that analyze results and share insights
- Launch and scale new marketing channels
- Test and validate new demand generation campaigns and channels each quarter
- Find and adjust channel mix for each business segment/funnel supported
- Lead a high-performing team
- Manage at least one junior team member, fostering high engagement and performance
- Prove ROI and impact of owned agency and freelancer engagements
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of related B2B experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts end-to-end
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage resources and various stakeholders
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creativity, innovation, and ability to think outside-the-box
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Metrics-driven approach with the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Channel strategy and optimization
- Digital advertising (Paid Social, Paid Social, Display, PPC)
- Webinars and sponsored eventsLead nurturing
- Full-funnel analysis
- CRM and marketing automation
- Budgeting and vendor management
- People management
Founded in 2011, 15Five equips HR leaders to play a strategic role in their company’s growth. HR leaders use 15Five to combine engagement, performance, and OKRs on one platform so they can make insightful decisions and take strategic action. Unlike other ‘command and control’ performance systems, 15Five uses the latest in people science to turn managers and employees into self-driven owners of performance and engagement. To further the impact of talent on company growth, 15Five also provides education, coaching, and community for HR leaders, managers, and employees. HR leaders at over 2,800 companies, including Credit Karma, Spotify, and Pendo, rely on 15Five’s software and services to make their talent a growth driver.
At 15Five we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving hybrid culture that supports a remote-first workplace balanced with distributed office hubs, and annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person. We also offer: full Medical, Dental, and Vision, employer paid Term, Short Term and Long Term Disability, paid Sick Time Off, Military Leave, Jury Duty Leave, Unlimited Vacation, flexible work arrangements, up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents, Bereavement Leave, therapy and relationship counselling, weekly Best-Self Time, monthly stipend for wellness, monthly reimbursement for phone and/or internet, Sabbatical Program accessed at 5 or 7 Years and Retirement Account Program with 4% match at 6 months employment. We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities.