Employer: CVS Health
As the Sr. Manager of IT Systems, you will own and lead the Product/Application delivery for the PBM DW data and analytics solutions. The Sr. Manager will be accountable for delivering comprehensive solutions and products that meet business requirements and incrementally move the data warehouse to the future state. The position requires strong attention to detail, excellent communications skills, and exceptional follow through.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based data warehousing applications. Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Migrating data bases/data related application assets from On-prem oracle to GCP (google cloud platform)
- Ability to solve issues by coordinating across cross-functional areas by interfacing between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, collaborating with the development team and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- 8+ years experience in Data Warehousing.
- 4+ years experience in Project/Product owner role.
- 8+ years of Teradata & Informatica experience or related application.
- 8+ years experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- 2+ years experience in Biq Query or cloud data warehousing
- 2+ years experience in Oracle Golden Gate or other data replication tools
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- PBM experience.
- Healthcare experience.
- Bachelor s degree