Employer: Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Senior Interactive Designer to join our team!
Our Brand and Creative function is growing to meet the needs of our fast-growing and internationally expanding business. As a member of the team, you will have the ability to focus on interactive and digital design within our established brand identity elevating our digital presence further. You’ll be working closely with Marketing and our Customer-facing teams to improve customer experiences, improve website usability and performance, and produce interactive content.
Who will love this job
- A storyteller you can turn complex ideas into simple, visually impactful experiences
- A practical creative you can conceptualize solutions that align with the goals of the business
- A champion of feedback you give and receive feedback graciously; and know that feedback allows the team to grow and do their best work
- A doer you get things done and you love working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly, and we need a teammate who will too
What you’ll do
- Own the Greenhouse digital style guide
- Be a master of our site design system, working within it and also improving it as needed
- Help solve complex UI problems on our marketing and support websites
- Successfully support various marketing, customer and sales initiatives with digital/web design
- Continue to push how the Greenhouse brand is experienced on the web
You should have
- Senior-level experience in fast-paced studio/agency or in-house team environments
- A portfolio showing best in class, professional interactive design work
- Expert user of Figma
- Expert ability to create a web/digital experience from brief to UX plan to UI design
- Demonstrated ability to design for multiple screens
- Experience in SaaS, strongly preferred
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days’ vacation and a pension plan.