At Vituity, We Combine Knowledge+Humanity
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. Vituity brings together a committed team of clinicians and business professionals to care for patients with acute medical conditions, making a big difference in the lives of our 6.5 million patients nationwide. If you want to work with a diverse group of people who are tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside, look no further. As a Vitan, you’ll work with health systems and providers nationwide to develop and implement innovative solutions. With nearly 50 years leading change, you’ll join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring.
The Impact You’ll Make
In this role, you will build system functionality, capability and connectivity between departments. You will be the primary liaison with strategic system owners, end users and IT for supported systems. You will establish functional business requirements of the system configurations, reports and interface design, integrations with other systems, modifications and monitoring. This role leads system data integrity and drives user acceptance testing for enhancements and upgrades, and is responsible for end user set-up, maintenance and audit of role-based security. You will identify and implement opportunities for automation, validation and self-service to improve efficiency and data integrity of HR system processes. You will act as the systems product manager to review, propose, and implement quarterly vendor updates for HR cloud systems.
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyze company needs, gather functional requirements, and work with vendor(s) and/or internal team to design systems and tools.
- Recommend and plan for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to the system.
- Implement, test and maintain Oracle Cloud HRIS systems and related policies and procedures designed to obtain, record and process employee information.
- Maintain, develop and revise all manuals, tables, code lists, user test scripts and documentation related to Oracle Cloud HRIS systems.
- Design and build forms, workflows and reports within the system for functional end users.
- Participate in the development and delivery of training to a multilevel end-user population on system use and related human capital best practices.
- Deep dive for specific scenarios and develop appropriate actions/responses. Validate system configurations, changes and results, front-end to back-end.
- Review vendor release notes for quarterly updates and summarize it for the business users and management. Support the Director HRIS and assigned project manager to implement the updates working with the Change Management and IT teams, where required.
- Drive functional data conversion activities for system implementation, including data analysis, cleansing and mapping.
- Maintain a high degree of data integrity, ease of acquisition, granular and aggregated visibility.
- Initiate data cleansing, acquisition, manipulation, standardization, and governance.
- Understand current HR data business functionality and author business requirements, mapping specs, and data models.
- Provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate business on importance of clean data.
- Create template with all data elements required and teach HRIS users how to accurately perform and validate data entry.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data remains clean after initial cleansing.
- Mentor junior systems administrator(s) for systems knowledge and configurations, and provide support where required.
What You Will Bring
We’d love to hear from candidates with:
Required Experience and Competencies:
- 8 years of HR systems implementation and administration/support experience.
- Experience building and administrating Oracle HCM or similar Cloud HRIS systems with at least two full lifecycle implementations and managing vendor quarterly updates.
- 8 years of Data Analysis and Reporting experience, preferably in the HR Systems/Department.
- 2 years of working as a Systems Administration lead, managing small projects and mentoring junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
Preferred Talent Assets:
- Experience working in healthcare industry.