Sr. Graphic Designer
United States /
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to design across all consumer channels (including email, direct mail, social media, videos and field marketing) and touchpoints to help promote the brand within the home purchase / refinance space. This role is critical for helping AMC develop a brand across channels while AmeriSave begins to reach larger audiences.
To be successful in this role, candidates will have a strong background in graphic design and digital content creation experience. We’re looking for a tech-savvy candidate with visual design skills who can take their designs from visual concepts to real-life digital content (web pages, videos, etc.) as well as traditional field marketing (office signage, collateral, etc.) The ideal candidate will have proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while working closely with a writer and marketing manager in a fast-paced environment, under time pressure. You will also be building a unified brand across internal and external touchpoints. This candidate should be able to showcase previous experience via a portfolio
At AmeriSave, we’re one team with one shared dream – to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work – whether from home or in the office.
What you’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Work closely with marketing managers and copywriter to bring compelling ideas and communications to life-this includes developing:
- Bespoke visual assets and brand content
- Webpage layouts
- Fields marketing
- Internal branding across the organization’s touch points
- Maintaining and evolving, as necessary, visual standards for design and content design
- Working across all aspects of creative, design and production of visual communications from concept to completion
- Able to understand strategic marketing concepts and create visuals (page layouts, graphics, videos and animation, etc.) that clearly and effectively communicate these concepts
- Understand the importance of creative strategy and use it to guide powerful work
- Have a strong maker tendency and enjoy exploring ways to bring concepts to life using all types of technology
- Possess a positive attitude and are a team player
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines
- Understands the benefits of process and being flexible
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience with a design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch, etc.)
- At least 3 years of professional experience tied to graphic design with cross-functional team in a client-side brand department or advertising agency environment
- Working knowledge of animation, photo production, post production, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics preferred, but not required
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here:
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.