This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This role can be remote in the US or near a GoDaddy office.
What you’ll get to do…
Do you wish to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences as you work on customer-centered products used by millions of users? Do you thrive when working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and empowering atmosphere? If so, then we want to meet you!
- Build highly scalable products that help small businesses succeed online with phenomenal user experiences
- Deliver a phenomenal customer experience via experimentation and data, solving problems spanning the front-end to the backend
- Embrace Agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
- Help establish and supervise metrics to ensure product and customer success, including real-time application monitoring and performance profiling of our applications
- Work on a remote first team of software engineers, product management, user experience designers and data scientists within an encouraging environment where you will have the flexibility to structure your day
Your experience should include…
- 3+ years proven experience building products and services
- A good foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns
- Experience with automated testing code and using test frameworks
You might also have…
- A BS or MS in a computer science, information system, UX or related proven experience
- Supplied or managed open-source projects
- Previous work experience with AWS
We’ve got your back… Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.