Sr. Executive Communications Manager (Remote)
Remote Job | N/A
We are looking for a Sr. Executive Communications manager for a global B2B high tech company. The role involves working directly with multiple VP/SVP/C-Suite executives, crafting storylines, pitching executives for speaking events/media interviews, and writing executive communication content (presentations, social media, etc.). The ideal candidate enjoys crafting stories and translating technology big picture concepts into crisp thoughts and messages. This role will cover both internal and external communications for the executives.
This is a 40 hour per week role, 9 month contract (extensions likely). Remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Develop storylines and messaging for executives, in alignment with company-level messaging/positioning
- Engage and coordinate cross-functionally across communications/marketing, executive stakeholders, and subject matter experts to ensure alignment, and that strategic business objectives are supported through communications programs.
- Produce internal and external communications for executives as needed, including social media posts, memos, talking points/scripts, key messages/Q&A, video scripts, and speeches, as well as content for large corporate events.
- Identify the best channels and formats to deliver messaging and proactively use data points/metrics to adjust tactics and maximize impact.
- Constantly measure and monitor progress and impact and make recommendations based on data and feedback gathered from various sources.
- 5+ years of experience in an executive communications role, writing and managing programs for senior level executives, at large, complex, global companies. High Tech Industry background preferred.
- Experience working at a publicly traded company preferred
- Strong understanding of the importance of multi-channel planning (internal and external)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the demonstrated ability to turn complex ideas into stories and visual concepts. A storyteller at heart.
- Mastery of modern communications workflow processes and tools, including videos, podcasts, etc.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and One Drive)
- Bachelors degree