Senior Employee Engagement and Communications Specialist
Location: United States, Remote
The People Experience Team at Insomniac Games is looking for a Senior Employee Engagement and Communications Specialist to join our team!
As the Senior Employee Engagement and Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and executing our internal studio communications strategy to inform, connect, engage, and inspire all employees and leaders. Design is key, and this role will give you the opportunity to drive engagement and excitement in the studio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develops and maintains a clear and concise internal communications and employer branding strategy that reflects Insomniac’s culture and key audience while ensuring all content on all internal communication vehicles aligns with and supports goals, mission, and vision.
- Work with key stakeholders to bring our purpose, vision, and values to life by developing and managing internal communication, employee engagement, and culture-building initiatives.
- Provides communications expertise and deliverables to a variety of internal functions including, but not limited to, senior leadership, HR, technology, project management, and other centralized groups.
- Draw on the latest thinking, research, and insight in managing content and programs to support internal communication, culture, and engagement initiatives.
- Maintains and manages the strategy and vision for the studio intranet. Continually explore new ways to increase engagement and improve the intranet platform as a primary communication tool for the studio.
- Partner with key stakeholders on the development and execution of innovative employee engagement programs that inspire and energize our people, including but not limited to DEI initiatives, Employee Resource Groups, employee recognition, and award programs, continuous listening, and well-being.
- Implements and supports the strategic internal and external communications plan to inform, educate, and inspire others to act and ensure broad-based support for overall studio social responsibility strategies.
- Partner with Community/Marketing Teams to increase visibility and employer brand awareness.
- Works closely with Manager, Culture & Belonging to support and drive the Studio’s Culture Strategy.
- Mentors, guides, and supports the development of others in the department.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Demonstrable professional experience or training in graphic design and corporate communications.
- Intermediate-level experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced graphics design, video production, and Adobe Creative Suite. Advanced understanding of layout and typography.
- Strong prioritization skills
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to develop ideas into executable plans.
- Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive and confidential information, outstanding ethics, integrity, discretion, and judgment.
- Proven track record of developing creative and strategic ideas and then translating them into executed plans