Title: Senior Director of Product Management
Location: United States
The Senior Director of Product will help build a new product offering for RVO Health. Our goal is to create a new consumer-facing membership offering that ties our product portfolio together and provides value to members. RVO Health is a joint venture with Red Ventures and United Health Group’s Optum Health group. We are on a mission to help all 330MM Americans live stronger, healthier lives by making the healthcare system work better for everyone.
What You’ll Do:
- Guide our membership product development from concept to product-market-fit.
- Lead a Product Management and Product Marketing team that brings it to life, owning their professional development in addition to inputs to the business.
- Provide indirect leadership and direction to the Engineering, Creative, and Data teams such that the comprehensive product vision comes to life.
- Be an indirect leader to a Platform (BED PdM) squad that will build internal platforming to support the FED product vision.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in consumer technology and digital product development, including at least 4 years of management experience and experience doing qual work to build net-new product concepts that find good product-market fit.
- A true growth-stage leader – one who loves that every day is different where no task is too small; an entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
- Ability to win followership and be an active and collaborative thought partner
- An appreciation for design and an ability to translate customer needs into compelling experiences and products
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $175,000-225,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Equity and Bonus potential
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.