Senior Director – Marketing
(Remote- US Based)
Togetherwork is looking for an experienced Marketing Leader to help lead its go-to-market execution for a key Product Group. The group consists of SMB SaaS Software solutions serving several different vertical markets. These solutions’ customer journeys include trial, self-serve, and full-service sales cycles.
The Marketing Director is primarily responsible for reaching marketing goals across all products, but also leads the Product-based Marketing teams responsible for Marketing Strategy, Execution, and Brand Management for their product. This position will report to the Togetherwork Chief Marketing Officer.
- Oversee Marketing Leadership and provide Marketing Directors for each Product with resources and tools to achieve their marketing goals.
- Define marketing revenue funnel goals in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams across your Product group.
- Lead marketing teams with coordinated strategies and execution of marketing plans to achieve defined revenue funnel goals on a consistent basis.
- Manage segmentation and targeting strategies, work with team to implement content marketing programs for each audience.
- Lead Customer Marketing initiatives, achieving defined revenue goals across the business for expansion and services.
- Contribute to marketing/sales strategy and planning in your product group.
- Manage SEM/PPC and SEO outsource firms to achieve maximum performance at resource levels available.
- Report on KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis to CMO and Product Group Leaders.
- Manage marketing budget across Products with CMO and Product Leaders.
- This role requires the ability to do (vs manage others to do) as many of the tasks above as possible with limited external resources. At the same time, we’re looking for an individual capable of ‘seeing the whole board’.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in leading the strategic vision and execution of a full marketing function with a focus on technology and/or SaaS solutions.
- Experience and understanding of best practices in Digital Marketing (especially SEM/SEO), Prospect Demand Generation, Events Marketing, and Customer Marketing for a high-growth SaaS Software company.
- Experience with Salesforce required, Strong background in HubSpot preferred.
- Experience leading a metrics-driven Marketing team that consistently beat goals.
- Experience successfully influencing senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches.
- Advanced marketing knowledge – you can build strategy and deliver in multi-channel frameworks and know how best to leverage them.
- Extreme organization – you’re an excellent project manager and thrive on organized data.
- Strategic thinking – you understand a complex business and can develop a marketing plan that addresses these nuances. You view the big picture and the details side-by-side and have the ability to articulate the trade-offs of strategic decisions while perfecting the smallest details.
- Collaborative mindset – you thrive in collaborative environments and can effectively lead by developing relationships, working cross-functionally across teams and at all levels of leadership.
- Change management skills – you enjoy gaining stakeholder alignment via active idea sharing and see the power in intentional design across a team rather than a single point of view.
- Proven leadership experience – you have strong results orientation, the ability to prioritize effectively, a high level of comfort working in the “grey” and possess minimal ego. You are an effective leader who can hire, develop, empower, and manage a small team to optimal results.
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
US Remote: $135,000.00 – $150,000.00 USD per year