Title: Sr Digital Marketing Designer
Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
Navigating the mental health landscape today can be challenging for consumers, as well as businesses offering health benefits. There’s a need for brands to stand out among a wide-range of product offerings within a space that is steadily growing. In this role, you will be focused on delivering high quality design that aligns to our business strategy, positioning AbleTo as a healthcare leader to a vast audience. You will report to our Art Director and work closely with our marketing partners across Consumer Demand Generation, Brand, Member Marketing and Enterprise Growth. We’re looking for someone who brings strategic design thinking, excellent craft, and a collaborative process.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft design deliverables across a wide variety of marketing initiatives with a large focus on digital campaigns and content marketing tactics (website, email, social, blog)
- Effectively translate a creative brief and business goals into clear design goals and communicate design rationale grounded in audience and business insights
- Build design concepts that uniquely solve audience pain points with designs that are clear and motivate behavior change
- Leverage best practices to create design concepts that create a simple and effective user experience
- Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team of visual designers, content designers, and marketers, effectively managing a wide-range of stakeholder feedback
- Autonomously drive several projects forward from concept exploration to production
- Inform and apply our brand voice, help codify our evolving visual brand into a set of guidelines and champion brand standards across the company
- Test performance of visual designs and iterate to increase engagement
- Help shape a thriving design culture at AbleTo
- Partner with and mentor junior and mid-level designers
Who You Are:
- Conceptual, strategic marketing-minded designer with a high level of design craft
- Experienced with end-to-end brand campaigns comprising multiple digital touchpoints
- Experienced grounding work in audience research insights
- Knowledgeable of UX/UI principles and user-facing design trends
- Knowledgeable on how to apply and iterate a brand design system, having a strong sense of color, type, composition, photography, etc.
- A proactive communicator who asks questions and communicates needs
- Self-driven and organized with great time management skills
- Experienced with video, animation and infographics is a plus
- Passion for mental health care
- 5+ years of design experience
- Must have hands on experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop)
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for this role today.
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.